At supper, we all went around the table and said our favorite things from the day. It was really nice. Here are the things I will miss from the trip:
- Bloody Mary's after breakfast every day - thanks Chad!
- Taking turns cooking - food really does taste better when you don't have to work for it!
- Swimming every afternoon
- Swim suit and shorts as my uniform
- Ice cold beer and frosty wine from the cooler
- Watching my kids play with their cousin
I am looking forward to some things at home:
- A nice hot shower!
- Clean clothes - although I still just want to wear athletic shorts and t-shirts every day
- A trip to the dentist - who would have thought I would have ever wanted that!
We are very thankful to Pam and Dave for this trip. Pam is right - we will take the memories with us.