Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Word from Kelsey

These questions were asked of Kelsey (10 years old) about her mom.

Here are her answers:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
“Kelsey, stop crying!” is what she always says to me at stores when we hear someone else crying. It’s annoying.”

2. What makes mom happy?
“Good grades”

3. What makes mom sad?
“When I do or say something bad”

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
“???????????????? I have no idea!”

5. What was your mom like as a child?
“Red head”

6. How old is your mom?
“33”

7. How tall is your mom?
“5’ 8” I asked”

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
“Go on dates , drink, party”

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
“???????????????????????????? I’m not here!”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“Cook or teacher”

11. What is your mom really good at?
“Cooking”

12. What is your mom not very good at?
“Art”

13. What does your mom do for her job?
“Teaches teachers”

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
“She told my sister nachos earlier today.”

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
“All the kids in my class love her.”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“Courtney off Total Drama Island – she follows all the rules and goofs off at the right time.”

17. What do you and your mom do together?
“School work”

18. How are you and your mom the same?
“We look alike”

19. How are you and your mom different?
“She loves to shop – I hate it.”

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
“She tells me”

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
“Saloon”

No comments: