Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dear Readers

Dear Readers -

I was in a meeting for work the other day and we were talking about blogs, their use, and some "rules" associated with blogs. Come to find out - I break all sorts of rules! So, this post is an apology to you. First of all, we were told that blog posts should come almost daily so readers don't get bored or leave. Well, I have so many unwritten blog posts, it's unbelievable! Also, it was mentioned that I should personally respond to all comments on the blog so readers feel welcomed and they want to comment more. I think I am guilty of not doing that either.

Well, I know the rules now and I promise to do better!

Thanks, Loyal Readers.

3 comments:

tengrrl said...

This is BS. I could provide articles, books, and websites that explain that there are no such absolute rules.

Kaylee said...

Rules are made to be broken! It's your blog; do what you want. And we won't even mention my blog that gets updated about 3x per year...

Lisa Fink said...

See, that is the great thing about using a Reader - when there is a new post, it will come right to me! :)