Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Email Survey

It feels like people are going crazy right now with email surveys and Facebook notes. I got this one today from a former colleague. It seemed more fun than some of the others. Here it is:

42 ODD Things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes and I talked about it at work today

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes

3. Do you own a gun? Is my name on one? No

4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Cherry Red

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes and it gets worse the later they are

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them at the ballpark.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Story

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Wild Cherry Pepsi Fountain Drink

9. Can you do pushups? Can I? Yes. Do I? No.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The ring I inherited from my Gram.

11. Favorite hobby? I have been told I would be happier if I had more hobbies. I guess I would have to say collecting recipes.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, but I am always multitasking.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I gravitate towards negative as my first reaction.

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I need to finish Kaitlyn's room, what am I going to wear tomorrow, and what am I forgetting to do?

15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Wild Cherry Pepsi Fountain Drink, water, Blood Mary

16. Current worry? The economy

17. Current hate right now? How busy I seem to be. I was too busy to attend a time management workshop at work today!

18. Favorite place to be? With my girls

19. How did you bring in the New Year? Vomiting

20. Where would you like to go? This is a conversation we have at my house. Hubby wants to go to Europe but there are too many places in the US we haven't been yet. I would love to drink wine in Napa and see the life in the Hamptons.

21. Name three people who will complete this? Since it's on my blog, I bet I will get comments but probably not other completions.

22. Do you own slippers? They are somewhere ...

23. What shirt are you wearing? A Marshall sweatshirt. I have no idea where it is from. It came home with me from Melissa's wedding weekend.

24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have! I used to like flannel sheets.

25. Can you whistle? Not well

26. Favorite color? Red

27. Would you be a pirate for Halloween ? Why not? I love to dress up!

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I like to listen to the radio in the shower. If I sing along, it's usually to what's on.

29. Favorite Girl's Name? Margaret

30. Favorite boy's name? Glen

31. What's in your pocket right now? I don't have pockets!

32. Last thing that made you laugh? Kaitlyn's bedtime stalling tactics

33. What vehicle do you drive? Chevy HHR

34. Worst injury you've ever had? Hurting my back my senior year of high school

35. Do you love where you live? Sure

36. How many TVs do you have in your house? A lot!

37. Who is your loudest friend? Umm, I am really loud myself. I don't know who trumps that.

38. Do you have any pets? Since we lost Copper, we have 2 guinea pigs.

39. Does someone have a crush on you? That would be awesome!

40. Your favorite book? I love children's literature.

41. Do you collect anything? Recipes and cookbooks

42. Favorite Sports Team? Whatever my kids are playing


Enjoy and play along!

No comments: