Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kaitlyn's Thoughts on Her Mom

I have been spending tons of time with Kaitlyn since her surgery. So today, she took a quiz about me. Here are her answers:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
“I love you”

2. What makes mom happy?
“When I eat my dinner all gone.”

3. What makes mom sad?
“When I tell her I do not love her”

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
“She tickles me!”

5. What was your mom like as a child?
“She had long hair.”

6. How old is your mom?
“33”

7. How tall is your mom?
“5 8”

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
“Cooking”

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
“Watch TV”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“Cooking”

11. What is your mom really good at?
“Cooking”

12. What is your mom not very good at?
“Whistling”

13. What does your mom do for her job?
“Teaches teachers”

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
“Pizza?”

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
“She loves me.”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“Super mom”

17. What do you and your mom do together?
“Stay home.”

18. How are you and your mom the same?
“We love us.”

19. How are you and your mom different?
“We are not the same size.”

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
“She loves me, I just know!”

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
“Tanning place”

No comments: