Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Web Site to Share

I like to cook and bake. I don't think that's a secret to any of you who know me. It makes me happy to feed other people. Well, since it's football season as well as soccer season, our household is a bit chaotic! I was looking online today for a crock pot chicken recipe - Chicken Parmesan to be exact. Looking during approved breaks of course! :)

I found this fantastic site that I wanted to share. It is called "A Year of Crock Potting". A woman set a resolution for herself to use her crock pot every day for a year. And I am glad she did! Check it out for yourself:

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Stephanie ODea said...

Hi Lisa,
thank you for linking to me, and for your nice words! I'm having a ball with this project.
xox
steph