Monday, December 15, 2008

A Christmas Quiz

I kind of enjoy those "get to know you" quizzes that we all get through email. My friend Suzanne posted hers on her blog and tagged me to do the same. OK :)

Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I like both - although I can't seem to find where my bags are this year.

Real tree or artificial? Since we have been in this house, we have had a real tree. This tree its HUGE!

When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend.

When do you take the tree down? Sometime before the Super Bowl.

Do you like eggnog? I do. I like to drink it with my dad.

Favorite gift received as a child?
As a kid, it was my Sony Walkman. It took cassette tapes. As an adult, I guess it would be my diamond ring. 15 years ago this Christmas Eve.

Hardest person to buy for? My mother-in-law, although she has great taste.

Easiest person to buy for? Dave - he likes stuff.

Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, and it stays up all year long.

Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail - did you get yours? If not, see below.

Worst Christmas gift you ever received? One that wasn't meant for me - you could just tell.

Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story.

Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, maybe it was to you :)

Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love all of the appetizers and festive drinks.

Lights on the tree? Of course! And I like lots of them.

Favorite Christmas song? Let it Snow

Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay at home Christmas Eve and we are free to travel any time after 2 pm on Christmas Day.

Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes, and I will even sing it for you it you want!

Angel on the tree top or a star? We can't seem to agree on that here so we do both. Compromise :)

Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve with the in-laws and Christmas morning with the 4 of us.

Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The traffic - I just don't like it.

Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the ornaments from my Gram.

What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace and harmony.

When do you start shopping for Christmas? I actually shop all year long. If I find something I know you like, I buy it when I find it.

Favorite Christmas dinner? Steak and cheesy potatoes at our house on Christmas Eve.

Happy Holidays to all!

2 comments:

illinigirl said...

Great minds think alike! I did this, too! :)

Anonymous said...

I think I got a Holiday postcard... I assume it was from you, so I won't be bitter.

Kidding, of course. I was lucky to get ANY cards out this year.