Friday, August 15, 2008

Thursday's in Sidney

Thursday is the new Friday - at least, that's what my new band t-shirt says from the Sidney Saloon. My husband, Dave, has been playing with a band for almost 2 years. The two guys he plays with play in a full band, New Twang City. However, the three guys who play in Sidney every week call themselves Slim Skinny and the Bunkhouse Bunkaroo. That is our friend DB modeling his new shirt as well.

I love to go as often as I can and that's usually once every 2 months. I was able to go quite a few times this summer. Last night was probably my last time for awhile.

Dave's mom and dad and aunt and uncle came last night too. As usual, they had a great time :)

Check out more Saloon pictures on my Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=64031&l=4f500&id=731091130.

No comments: