1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 bananas, very ripe
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375. Grease up muffin tin (recipe yields 9 muffins although we made them mini).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a seperate bowl, mash up bananas with a fork. Mix in sugar, egg, butter and vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Now have wet ingredients meet dry ingredients. Slowing start adding in the dry ingredients, mixing as you go until just combined. Last, toss in chocolate chips. Fold mixture over to distribute the chipsthroughout the muffin mix.
- Fill muffin tins almost to the top, and bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes.
These muffins are super moist and yummy still warm from the oven.