Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vacation, Day 3

I am almost too tired to write tonight! We met for a family breakfast again this morning. It's a nice little ritual we have! We then split up to get suited up and then spent the rest of the day going between the indoor water park and the outdoor pool. I haven't downloaded my pics yet, but I will then add them back in. We had happy hour for quite awhile out on the patio before Oma and Grandpa had their date (and even got all dressed up for it!) The 8 of us went out for dinner and then to the arcade. Kelsey loves Skeeball! We split up again and my family went to the pier and we fed the carp. Gross but cool all at once!

Our plans have changed a bit for tomorrow so I still don't know what all it will entail. It will be a surprise for all of us!

No comments: